1. Does the Ct infection data among 1 -9 years suggest that there is ongoing transmission of trachoma within the EU?
2. Does the serology data (either prevalence or force of infection using pgp3) among 1 – 9 years suggest that trachoma transmission is ongoing?
3. Is there correlation in the conclusions derived from TF, infection, and serology data at EU level?
4. Is the prevalence of pgp3 serology and Ct infection correlated at the cluster level?
5. Are there demographic, behavioral or WASH factors that are correlated with pgp3 and Ct infection positivity that could inform more effective program interventions at cluster level?